Xsquash4Jira Plugin Release Notes
Released on August 26, 2021
Compatible with Squash TM 2.1
- Xsquash4Jira's configuration is now taken into account in project templates, which consequently applies to linked projects as well;
- In the tree and in the requirements' consultation page, the synchronization status of the linked Jira issue (synced, unsynced, or deleted in Jira) is now displayed;
- An option was added to simulate a synchronization in order to view the number and details of the tickets it contains before adding it;
- A button was added to refresh the "Synchronizations" block on the configuration page of the Xsquash4Jira plugin;
- The display of syntax errors during the configuration of equivalences between field values was improved.
- A filter containing an apostrophe makes the synchronization fail.
Released on July 1st, 2021
Compatible with Squash TM 2.0
- Compatible with Squash TM 2.0
- Force mass synchronization
- Sprints are not recovered during a table sync, in the new generation projects with Jira Cloud.